Mercy For Animals Earth Day Resolution Sweepstakes
- The Sponsor of the Mercy For Animals Earth Day Resolution Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is Mercy For Animals, Inc., 8033 Sunset Blvd., Suite 864, Los Angeles, CA 90046 (“Mercy For Animals”).
Who May Enter
- The Sweepstakes is open to all individuals residing in any of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Promotion Period (as defined below).
- Directors, officers, and employees of Mercy For Animals, their immediate family members (spouse or parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses), and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or to win a prize.
- THIS OFFER IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
How to Enter
- The Promotion Period will begin at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern time on April 18, 2022, and will end at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time on April 25, 2022. Mercy For Animals’ computers will serve as the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- All eligible individuals who wish to enter the Sweepstakes must “like” the Mercy For Animals giveaway post on Instagram, tag two (2) friends, challenge them to make a resolution, and comment on the post telling us what your 2022 Earth Day resolution is during the Promotion Period.
- Entries must be completed during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
- Only one entry per participant (“Participant”) will be accepted.
- Each Participant acknowledges that they have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By submitting an entry, a Participant warrants that their entry complies with all the requirements set out in these Official Rules.
- On April 26, 2022, Mercy For Animals will select at random one (1) entry from all eligible entries received to win the prize (“Prize”).
- The Prize consists of one (1) Mercy For Animals ‘Cruelty-Free Sea’ Eco Hoodie, one (1) Mercy For Animals ‘For the Planet’ Tote, and one (1) Mercy For Animals Organic Hat.
- The estimated retail value of the Prize is $108.
- Mercy For Animals will contact the winning Participant (“Winner”) through a private Instagram message to the account associated with the winning entry, and Mercy For Animals will provide a code for the Winner to apply to their order at ShopMFA.com.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the Winner, the Winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the entrant Instagram account is held. The Winner must respond to Mercy For Animals’ notification within three (3) business days and provide their shipping information.
- The Winner hereby grants Mercy For Animals the right to use their name and likeness in promotional materials relating to the Sweepstakes.
- The Prize is not transferable; nor are there substitutions or cash redemptions, except at Mercy For Animals’ discretion if the Prize becomes unavailable.
Chances of Winning
- NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY.
- A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received during the Promotion Period.
Other Important Information
- The Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternative winner if the Winner does not claim the Prize within the time period specified above.
- Only the Winner will be notified of the Sweepstakes outcome, but a winner’s list for the Sweepstakes may be obtained by sending a written request to Mercy For Animals at the address stated above that is received by Mercy For Animals no later than November 25, 2022.
- Mercy For Animals’ decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes, including interpretation of these Official Rules.
- Entries become the property of Mercy For Animals and will not be returned.
- Mercy For Animals is not liable for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or incorrect entries.
- No mechanically reproduced entries or faxes will be accepted.
- All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Mercy For Animals is not responsible for any tampering with the Sweepstakes (e.g., hackers, viruses, automated entry devices). Mercy For Animals reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time in case of technical failures or other issues outside its control. Mercy For Animals also reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Official Rules.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Mercy For Animals and Instagram, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities arising out of their participation in this Sweepstakes and the acceptance of any Prize awarded hereunder.
Choice of Law and Forum
- Each Participant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions thereof. Each Participant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, California.
Limitation of Liability
- By entering this sweepstakes, each Participant waives all right to, and holds Mercy For Animals harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Mercy For Animals will not be responsible for late, incomplete, or incorrect entries or a Winner’s failure to receive prize notices. If, in Mercy For Animals’ opinion, there is an error, or any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Mercy For Animals reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify the Sweepstakes.
- Any questions about the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Mercy For Animals at the address listed above.