Mercy For Animals Pride Celebration Sweepstakes Official Rules
- The sponsor of the Pride Celebration sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is Mercy for Animals, Inc., 8033 Sunset Blvd., Suite 864, Los Angeles, CA 90046 (“Mercy For Animals”).
Who May Enter
- The Sweepstakes is open to all individuals residing in any of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Promotion Period (as defined below).
- Directors, officers, and employees of Mercy For Animals, their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses), and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or to win a prize.
- THIS OFFER IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
How to Enter
- The Promotion Period will begin on June 15, 2022, and will end at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time on June 21, 2022. Mercy For Animals’ computers will serve as the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- All eligible individuals who wish to enter the Sweepstakes must “like” the Mercy For Animals giveaway post on Instagram; tag two (2) friends and invite them to enter the giveaway; and comment on the post, telling us how their flock of friends are celebrating pride in the comment section of Mercy For Animals’ Instagram giveaway post during the Promotion Period ending on June 21, 2022.
- “Liking” the Mercy For Animals giveaway post on Instagram; tagging two (2) friends and inviting them to enter the giveaway; and commenting on the post, telling us how your flock of friends are celebrating pride in the comment section of Mercy For Animals’ Instagram post, must be completed during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
- Only one entry per participant (“Participant”) will be accepted.
- Each Participant acknowledges that they have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By submitting an entry, a Participant warrants that their entry complies with all the requirements set out in these Official Rules.
- On June 22, 2022, Mercy For Animals will select at random one (1) entry from all eligible entries received to win the prize (“Prize”).
- The Prize consists of the following Mercy For Animals merchandise: one (1) Flock of Pride Tank, one (1) Uni-moo T, one (1) Oinky-corn Hoodie, one (1) Rainbow “Vegan” Tote, and one (1) Mercy For Animals tumbler. No substitution or transfer of Prize is permitted by the winner. Prize will be in the form of a discount code to be applied to the winner’s order at ShopMFA.com; the code will apply a 100% discount off the merchandise set forth above. Mercy For Animals reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- The estimated retail value of the Prize is $122.00.
- Mercy For Animals will contact the winning Participant (“Winner”) through a private Instagram message of the account associated with the winning entry.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the Winner, the Winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the entrant Instagram account is held. The Winner must respond to Mercy For Animals’ notification within three (3) business days and provide their shipping information.
- The Winner hereby grants Mercy For Animals the right to use their name and likeness in promotional materials relating to the Sweepstakes.
- The Prize is not transferable, nor are there substitutions or cash redemptions, except at Mercy For Animals’ discretion if the Prize becomes unavailable.
Chances of Winning
- NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY.
- A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- The odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Other Important Information
- The Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternative winner if the Winner does not claim the Prize within the time period specified above.
- Only the Winner will be notified of the Sweepstakes outcome, but a winners list for the Sweepstakes may be obtained by sending a written request to Mercy For Animals at the address above, received by Mercy For Animals no later than January 22, 2023.
- Mercy For Animals’ decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes, including interpretation of these Official Rules.
- Entries become the property of Mercy For Animals and will not be returned.
- Mercy For Animals is not liable for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or incorrect entries.
- No mechanically reproduced entries or faxes will be accepted.
- All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Mercy For Animals is not responsible for any tampering with the Sweepstakes (e.g., hackers, viruses, automated entry devices). Mercy For Animals reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time in case of technical failures or other issues outside its control. Mercy For Animals also reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Official Rules.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Mercy For Animals and Instagram, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities arising out of their participation in this Sweepstakes and the acceptance of any Prize awarded hereunder.
Choice of Law and Forum
- Each Participant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Each Participant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, California.
Limitation of Liability
- By entering this Sweepstakes, each Participant waives all right to, and holds Mercy For Animals harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Mercy For Animals will not be responsible for late, incomplete, or incorrect entries or a Winner’s failure to receive prize notices. If, in Mercy For Animals’ opinion, there is an error or any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Mercy For Animals reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify the Sweepstakes.
- Any questions about the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Mercy For Animals at the address above.